Rihanna graced the cover of Harpers Bazaar May 2019 issue with flowing, healthy, spring-hair styled by Yusef Williams using RICH Hair Care.
Get the look:
- First, start with a high quality shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate free like Rich Hair Argan Color Protect Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Then, apply a heat-protectant like Rich Rejuvenating Argan Oil which is heat and UV protective and contains Omega 6 and 9 to help rebuild and moisturize hair
- Next, apply a volumizing mousse to your roots. Rich Argan Volumizing Mousse, a weightless, non-sticky mousse that provides flexible hold and body.
- Using your fingers, lift a section from the top of your head and pull it taught. If you have thick or coarse hair, use the hottest setting on your drying. If your hair texture is medium or fine, use the medium heat setting. Using the full-speed heat option, direct the heat towards your roots, where you want the most volume.
- Repeat until your hair is between 30-70% dry (those with curlier textures will want less pre-drying while those with straighter textures can get away with more).
- Use clips to separate hair into four sections, One at the crown, one on each side, and one in the back. Sections may be subdivided or customized depending on the length and thickness of your hair.
- From each section, take a 1½” portion of hair.
- Pull it taught with a round brush using 1/4″ turns of the brush.
- Gently pull the hair up as you dry; avoid pulling hair down. (This builds volume).
- Use the hottest setting on your dryer if you have very thick or coarse hair. Use the medium heat setting otherwise.
- Keep the airflow parallel to the section being dried. (Use the dryer nozzle attachment to avoid roughing up the hair cuticle and creating additional frizz.)
- Repeat drying steps with each portion of hair until completely dry.
- Set each dry portion with a blast of cool air. And spray Rich Sure Hold Hairspray.